Free AnyConnect Apps Download For PC Windows
AnyConnect Apps Download For PC Windows Latest.AnyConnect Apps Download for PC Full Version.Download AnyConnect Apps for PC Windows 7,8,10,XP.This package supports Android 4.X-8.X (ARM and Intel Android), but due to limitations with the Android VPN Framework, some AnyConnect features are not available.
– The AnyConnect icon in the notification tray is unusually large. This is a limitation with the VPN Framework.
– Some freezes are known to occur on the Diagnostics screen.
– Split DNS is not available on Android 7.x/8.x (OS limitation)
The following features are not supported using this package:
– Filter Support
– Trusted Network Detection
– Split Exclude
– Local LAN Exception
– Secure Gateway Web Portal (inaccessible when tunneled)
AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity.
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
This software is licensed for exclusive use by Cisco headend customers with active Plus, Apex or VPN Only licenses (term or perpetual with active SASU contracts). Use is no longer permitted with Essentials/Premium with Mobile license. AnyConnect use with non-Cisco equipment/software is prohibited.
Trial AnyConnect Apex (ASA) licenses are available for administrators at www.cisco.com/go/license
AnyConnect for Android requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later. For licensing questions and evaluation licenses, please contact ac-temp-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of “show version” from your Cisco ASA.
– Automatically adapts its VPN tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
– DTLS provides an optimized network connection
– IPsec/IKEv2 also available
– Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
– Wide range of authentication options
– Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
– Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
– Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
– Administratively controlled tunnel policy
– Localizes according to the device’s language and region settings
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
You can provide us with feedback by sending us a log bundle by navigating to “Menu > Diagnostics > Send Logs” and choose “Feedback to Cisco” with a description of the issue. Please read the Known Issues section prior to sending feedback.
You can reach us on Twitter by directing a tweet to @AnyConnect, or by visiting our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/anyconnect.
Release Notes: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect40/release/notes/b_Release_Notes_Android_AnyConnect_4-0-x.html
ACCESS ANYCONNECT BETA VERSIONS:
Report issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. No TAC support for beta versions.
How To Play AnyConnect APPS On PC Windows 7,8,10,XP
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the AnyConnect Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install AnyConnect APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play AnyConnect Apps on PC.